Provide Business Opportunities and Financial Advisory to our investors, creating and operating Holdings in Real Estate Investments.
• Real Estate is a continuous growing business that provides a variety of opportunities to invest.
• The different portfolio you can manage, the leveraging you have to avoid recession.
• An In-house team with General Contractor, Real Estate Agent and Financial Adviser grants a professional operation.
• An expert chief in operation office.
Key advantage for Real Estate investments:
• A secure position for the money, always backed by a property title.
• The company operation will meet all US government parameter.
• The Investment will continuo to growing under our supervision.
• We will be in charge of all management and operation.
• You are really in control of your own money.
• Real Estate can generate higher return in periods of higher inflation.
• These is a great investment opportunity for a foreign investor fits with all the requirements to invest in this profitable business.
As of April 2012 the population of the 10 Villages which make up the Association of Poinciana Villages, which covers a wider area than the CDP, was reported as 69,857. According to the latest census reports the adjoining tracts outside the CDP represent an additional 29,914 persons. Depending on the definition, the greater Poinciana Area represents a population of between 53,193 and 83,107. This puts Poinciana as one of the fastest growth areas for Central Florida over the past decade.
|Total||35.3 sq mi (91.5 km2)|
|Land||35.1 sq mi (90.9 km2)|
|Water||0.2 sq mi (0.6 km2)|
|Elevation||66 ft (20 m)|
|Density||1,500/sq mi (580/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|ZIP code||34758, 34759|
|Area code(s)||407, 321, 863|
One of the fastest growth areas for Central Florida. Poinciana is located in Osceola and Polk counties in the state of Florida.
Flora. - Delonix Regia is a species of flowering plant in the bean family Fabaceae, subfamily Caesalpinioideae. It is noted for its fern-like, leaves and flamboyamt display of flowers. In many tropical parts of the worlds it is grown as an ornamental tree and in English it is given the name Royal Poinciana or flamboyant. It is also one of several trees known as "Flame tree".
Wildlife.- Central Florida has a great variety of wildlife; you can go and enjoy the outdoor marvelous areas to fish, boating, wildlife viewing and hunting. For hunting you will find specifics timed and species like: Turkey, Alligator, Bear, Burmese Python, Deer, Dove, Duck/Waterfowl, Furbearers, Quail, Gray Squirrel/Rabbit, and Wild Hog. Please remember apply for a licensed to hunt and check season time.
Offers several entertainment areas for family enjoy.
This neighborhood is surrounded by beautiful properties.
Include: pool, ballroom, events amenities, basketball court floor, gym and aquatic center.