Manage business in the market of freight transportation industry to control everything involved in the operation.
• Last year American Trucking Associations reports that trucks move nearly 10.5 billion tons of freight, 70.1 percent of the modal share of all freight tonnage transported domestically.
• This subsector includes inbound and outbound transportation management, fleet management, warehousing, materials handling, order fulfillment, logistics network design, inventory management, supply and demand planning, third-party logistics management, and other support services.
• Logistics services are involved at all levels in the planning and execution of the movement of goods. Logistics can cover the maintenance of trucks, the hiring process for drivers, granting operation with a fluent load input at the best rates.
• The investment is always backed by a truck title.
• The professional management is on a day-to-day administration.
• The investor’s time is preserved, giving opportunity for family, leisure or for the direction of another business.
Horsepower: 350-600 HP
Torque: Up to 1850 lb-ft
GVW: 60,600 lbs.
Year: 2012 and up
Warranty: 1 million & renewable
According to the American Trucking Association, trucking revenues in 2015 were $719.3 billion.
Logistics includes: inbound and outbound transportation management, fleet management, warehousing, materials handling, inventory management, supply and demand planning.